On 6/21/2011 6:04 AM, Daniel Gibson wrote:
Another thing is that I actually like having real books in my shelf,
just like CDs and computer games (it already pisses me off that the they
are usually distributed in DVD cases now and not anymore in these big
cardboard boxes).

I do too, until there get to be too many of them! Then they're a burden.

I have too many.

I don't mind DRM on things that I rent, such as Netflix movies. I'd have no problem renting books from Amazon that are DRM'd. I'd pay some modest monthly fee to Amazon if I could 'rent' one book at a time on my Kindle, up to so many per month.

I also wouldn't mind DRM if the cost is low enough, but most DRM books on the Kindle are at price points where I'd want to own them free & clear.