Al 12/04/12 00:17, En/na Eldar Insafutdinov ha escrit:
> CandyDOC has not been updated for about 6 years, and despite its usefulness
> its current state was rather sad. Overall look was awful; colours, font
> sizes, everything just was not right. D allows some very beautiful code, but
> the look and feel of documentation is not on par. Anyway, I gave it a bit of
> a refresh (which was in fact a major refactoring) and here is an example
> http://eldar.me/candydoc/algorithm.html . Among new features is also instant
> filtering. You can grab the sources at https://github.com/eldar/candydoc .
> There is still a scope for improvements: adding links to the subsections and
> ideally producing links to the source code. For that ddoc needs to output
> line numbers of declarations which I am not sure it does, but that can be
> added.
>
> Cheers
>
> Eldar

Another important thing is to allow multiple directories. Lars T. Kyllingstad
has a corrected version of candydoc at https://github.com/kyllingstad/scid that
allow this.
In Your project, simply replacing "path[i]" by "path.join("_")" on
explorer.js(236), and naming html files like path_to_file.html

Best regards,
--
Jordi Sayol