Hello,

I am pleased to announce that the GSoC program granted three slots to our organization, same as last year.

This is a good allocation and a testament of the good results of last year. However, unfortunately it also means we need to decline at least two excellent candidates; we've had very good proposals this year.

I'll try to negotiate for more slots on the "after-allocation market" but the chances are very slim.

We'll announce the chosen projects soon. We have enough mentors for three projects, but I'll be glad to add anyone willing to help to the respective projects mailing lists.

Cheers,

Andrei