On Thursday, 24 May 2012 at 09:47:14 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
Le 24/05/2012 11:42, Walter Bright a écrit :
On 5/24/2012 1:30 AM, deadalnix wrote:
Le 24/05/2012 01:26, Walter Bright a écrit :
presentation has been accepted for the D Conference 2012.

Congratulations, Robert!

http://astoriaseminar.com/sessions.html

I'd LOVE to see that conference. Walter, Andrei, you must make
absolutely 100%
that this will be able somewhere on the internet after the actual
conference (or
maybe in streaming).

Why not attend?

I'd love to do that, but it will be impossible for me. Coming from europe just for a conference (it imply take holidays and a quite expansive travel) isn't really realistic.

And I'm pretty sure other europeans can confirm how frustrating this is. Basicaly mostly everything take place in the US, and it is unrealistic to come most of the time.

I share the same opinion.