On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:20:51 -0700, Caligo <iteronve...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just curious, if Walter is too busy to make DMD more stable, then what
does he spend most of his time on?  I thought we were done with adding
new features to the language (at least for now)?

While COFF/x64 support for is technically a new feature, it's also one required for the survival of D. x86 is dead on OS X, and dying on Windows and Linux. So i'd say that it's pretty important for Walter to get it in now.