On Thursday, 6 September 2012 at 18:48:59 UTC, nazriel wrote:
On Sunday, 2 September 2012 at 22:59:00 UTC, bearophile wrote:
nazriel:

What do you mean by proportional font?

A proportional font has character glyphs of different width, like Arial, where a "i" is takes less horizontal space than "W".

Bye,
bearophile

Ach, will be fixed soon :)

At the moment I have problems with backend engine which is responsible for building and executing pastes. Machine isn't responding and rebooting doesn't change a thing. I will try to fix this as fast as possible.

Meantime "Compile & Run" functionality and dlang.org run-able examples are unavailable.

It's still possible to send pastes if you uncheck "Run" box while sending paste.

Sorry for that!

http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/news/backend-issues

Best Regards
Damian Ziemba