On 2013-01-29 03:14, alex wrote:
On Tuesday, 29 January 2013 at 00:48:24 UTC, F i L wrote:

Meaning, imagine your screen looks like:

    CODE                       | EXAMPLE RESULTS

    int foo(int x, int y)      | params: (2, 3) // editable
    {                          |
        return x * y + 5       | returns: 11    // not-editable
    }                          |

That would simply amazing! I don't expect you to make that, lol, only
want to know if it's possible (or foreseeable) with your expression
evaluation engine. Is it?

Side-by-side? This could be your contribution then :P
I actually did watch this one video where that one guy just
edited some javascript in his uber-editor and the WebGL
animations reacted on his coding in pseudo-realtime in the
browser :D

Yeah, that was soooo cool. I also liked the code bubbles. Instead of having a file as the minimum abstraction unit in the IDE/editor it was a function/class/method.

--
/Jacob Carlborg