On Saturday, 2 February 2013 at 13:27:46 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Friday, 1 February 2013 at 09:36:19 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Thursday, 31 January 2013 at 20:43:14 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
I meant more that these questions should be answered the DIP page.

Sure, I just want to gather more opinions before doing version 2 of DIP. Most likely will gather all together this weekend.

I think at this point it is amply clear that the introduction of a "static"/"internal" keyword is much more controversial than the change to "private".

Thus, I'd recommend splitting up the DIP, so we can make progress on the "private" issue ASAP.

David

Agree, that was my conclusion, too.