Am 03.02.2013 22:05, schrieb Peter Alexander:
On Sunday, 3 February 2013 at 18:24:05 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
Welcome to reality Bearophile!!!

In real projects people do the job as best as they can at the moment,
and they probably, and with right, do not care what people who only
theorise, criticise, and philosophise think! You write perfect code?!
I doubt! And if you do, you will probably never finish any serious
project in time!

That's besides the point. If people aren't using a feature of the
language (e.g. contracts or const) then perhaps it is a sign of problems
with those features, whether it be technical, or lack of tutorial, or
poor documentation etc. I don't know if it is, but I find it interesting
to observe how people use the language in real code.

Specially in offshore projects....