On Friday, 17 May 2013 at 22:47:56 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
Really exciting to see how D is being used in this context, and the C++ binding examples are inspiring.

The last question in the video was if it would work in Linux too, and idk about the rest of their setup, but the C++ binding is something I've done before, and the code is virtually identical to what Manu did.

I think while the C++ ABI is technically unportable, it actually works more or less the same way in practice across the major compilers.