We occasionally get a drive-by hosing with spam and trolling. Fortunately, not very often.

When I see them, I just delete them from the server. If I miss one, please email me about it.

Please do not reply to those posts. That's what they want. It confirms to them that they have an audience. It spreads their contagion, especially when your reply quotes the posts. I delete replies, too, as a general rule.

If you want to talk about spam, start a new thread. Don't reply in the spam or troll threads, don't quote them, don't reply with "do not feed the trolls" posts, don't acknowledge them in any way.

Oh, and I don't mind occasional off-topic posts from forum regulars.