Am 18.06.2013 20:34, schrieb bearophile:
Paulo Pinto:

http://progtools.org/compilers/tutorials/queue/article.html

At the end you say:

Additionally also shows D's compatibility with C++, given the small
amount of changes between both implementations.<

Despite this, I think for an article the D version should be much more
D-iomatic, both in formatting and in idioms/style. Like using contracts,
not using core C functions, using pascalCase, etc. (Such changes are
many, but they are quick and easy to do.)

Bye,
bearophile

Thanks for the input, I will take it for an updated version of the article, if it just stays on my web site.

--
Paulo