On Saturday, 27 July 2013 at 22:27:35 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
DScanner is a tool for analyzing D source code. It has the
* Prints out a complete AST of a source file in XML format.
* Syntax checks code and prints warning/error messages
* Prints a listing of modules imported by a source file
* Syntax highlights code in HTML format
* Provides more meaningful "line of code" count than wc
* Counts tokens in a source file
The lexer/parser/AST are located in the "std/d" directory in
the repository. These files should prove useful to anyone else
working on D tooling.
Aside: the D grammar that I reverse-engineered can be located
Awesome! I hope it won't be forgotten by the time I need it :)
By the way, how far is that "std.d.*" stuff from ongoing Phobos
I suppose currently it does not do any semantical analysis? How
hard it would be to implement dmd warnings on top of dscanner