On 7/30/13 8:47 AM, Meta wrote:
It's a good "why should I care about D" article. I frequent Hacker News,
and one thing that seems to get people really hyped about a language is
"Getting Things Done", as well as all the functional programming hype.

One thing that caught my eye:

"I also recommend the book The D Programming Language by Alexei
Alexandrescu. The author not only describes the language but also
explains the reasoning behind the language design. Apart from learning
about D, you learn a lot about programming in general, and believe it or
not, it’s also fun to read."

They should've called me Alexei Andreescu!

Andrei