04-Sep-2013 00:06, Rory McGuire пишет:
Hi all,

I've uploaded an initial version of my client for the cassandra database
server at: https://github.com/rjmcguire/cassandra-d

Currently you can use it to run CQL queries on a cassandra instance.

Cool, I was just looking for one earlier today :)
Will sure give it a try.

This is a raw CQL driver. It pretty wrapper for it is still upcoming.

Please excuse the ugly code :D. Yes the code is intermingled with the
spec for CQL binary protocol v1.

compile with `rdmd -main -unittest cql.d` if you have a cassandra
database on your localhost. The unittest is at the bottom of the file,
where you will find a bunch of commented out CQL.

Dmitry Olshansky