On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:33 AM, ilya-stromberg <
ilya-stromberg-2...@yandex.ru> wrote:

> On Thursday, 5 September 2013 at 10:24:00 UTC, Leandro Motta Barros wrote:
>
>> So far, I used FewDee (a very early version, in fact) in one prototype
>> only, but it is not open source. I hope to develop some simple examples I
>> can share during the next months.
>>

> Can you publish a video of the game to the YouTube.com whitout any source
> codes?

Sorry, I don't want to invest the time to do this right now. I know this
would be important to "sell" FewDee to new users, but getting users isn't
my focus at the moment. Anyway (better than nothing, I guess), I have a few
screenshots here:

http://www.stackedboxes.org/~lmb/Balaio/Pontius_Abertura.png
http://www.stackedboxes.org/~lmb/Balaio/Pontius_Jogo.png
http://www.stackedboxes.org/~lmb/Balaio/Pontius_Brabo.png
http://www.stackedboxes.org/~lmb/Balaio/Pontius_Vigilancia.png

Some background: I made this in a rush, for my aunt, who frequently works
training restaurant employees in best hygiene practices. She was working in
her academic specialization, defending the usage of games to train these
people.

LMB