On Thursday, 5 September 2013 at 14:55:12 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
I'm not 100% sold on everything being dynamic though. I wonder if there's a way to unify the bindings so that both options can be generated...

I guess it's down to personal preference, it's probably better to provide both. But yeah duplicated work between dynamic and static bindings is unfortunate.

I've got a semi-finished D-ified port of the FANN c++ API somewhere, if that would be of interest to you I could probably dig it up and finish it.

I'd be interested seeing this wrapper indeed.