On 13.09.2013 22:31, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 9/13/13, Rainer Schuetze <r.sagita...@gmx.de> wrote:
I have converted the documentation to DDoc. Here's the result:
http://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/StartPage.html

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I have to comment on the
following section:

```
Library search path not passed to linker

Even though Visual D allows to set a library search path, this does
not work with the default installation of DMD. Optlink, the linker
used by DMD, only accepts the path in the LIB environment variable..
```

Doesn't the -L+ switch work for you? I've documented it here:
http://wiki.dlang.org/Compiling_and_linking_with_DMD_on_Windows#Passing_search_directories_for_static_library_files_to_Optlink

-L+libpath\ does not work if you also want to pass resource or def file. -L always appends the arguments to the end of the command line, but the library paths must be added before the ',' that separates libraries and resource file.

Actually, that paragraph is out of date, because Visual D can now call optlink separately and will do this if you have specified additional library paths.