DUnit: Advanced unit testing toolkit.

I've needed this for a project i've been working on so i created a toolkit that i'm using and happy with. I must thank the community here for helping me with a few issues along the way (mostly due to poor documentation). It uses a lot of compile time reflection to generate the mocks, which has been very interesting to learn/write (to say the least).

I think it's useful enough now to release and it would be nice to perhaps receive some guidance as to where it should improve or fails spectacularly.

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_testing

DUnit: https://github.com/kalekold/dunit

See examples and documentation for usage.

Have fun.