On Monday, 7 October 2013 at 20:36:46 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
OP: any chance to adjust that page? Then we'll announce to reddit.

I don't think it's ready.
If you want to promote a tutorial, I think that (at least for now) it should be the book of Ali Çehreli.

Also I thought that maybe it's worth to turn his book into an interactive tutorial. The book have snippets of code (and exercises), and we have this script that executes D using dpaste. I think integrating both and adding some interactivity (and then maybe put it on tutorial.dlang.org or similar) could be a good combination.