I finally got around to putting it up in the dub registry.
On Tuesday, 27 August 2013 at 13:07:02 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
My very first D project is now feature-complete as far as I can
see (alpha) and I'd like to share it with the community:
There are more details on github but here are the highlights:
1. Automatic registration of unit tests via compile-time
2. Unit tests can be classes or functions, the latter for
3. Support for D's unittest blocks
4. Runs in multiple threads by default, possible to run in one
5. Manual selection of tests to run at the command-line (runs
all tests by default)
I've used it myself to test my other D projects (2 other for
now) to make sure it did what I wanted it to. I basically wrote
this for myself knowing what I'd want from a unit testing
library, but I'm sure it can be useful for the general D public.
Feedback is of course more than welcome!
P.S. I totally expect this to break for large real-world
projects in its current state. It can test some modules in
phobos but had problems with others, for instance. My own other
D projects are tiny and even if I had a large D codebase the
tests I'd write would reflect the biases that go into this