On Tuesday, 12 November 2013 at 04:07:14 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 11/12/13, Sergei Nosov <sergei.no...@gmail.com> wrote:
In my version of dub it's "-release -inline -O". I've tried also adding the -noboundscheck flag and it yielded the same results. I
guess the setup for ldc is similar.

What about using -version=CHIP_USE_DOUBLES ? I get quite a slowdown when using it with DMD, I'm wondering whether it's compiler-specific.

For some reason, DMD (v2.064.2) fails to compile with that flag. The error is:
Internal error: ../ztc/cg87.c 331
Error: DMD compile run failed with exit code 1

LDC slows down for about 20-25%. Timings:
5797.39
2779.01
537.136
13459.3