Am 24.11.2013 21:09, schrieb ilya-stromberg:
On Sunday, 10 November 2013 at 04:31:20 UTC, Alexander Bothe wrote:
I just released a new version of Mono-D which features quite all
the new D magic that appeared in dmd 2.064

It's good, but what about stability? Last time that I try to use Mono-D
it was completely broken. Probably, it's because you always support
latest Mono Develop's version that contains a lot of bugs. So, I have to
migrate to Eclipse/DDT even if it contains less functions.

On my case, I tend to see Alex's and Xamarin update channels offering the same plugin, which doesn't make Mono Develop too happy on my system.

My main issue is that "intelisense" only works when it feels like it.

--
Paulo