On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 at 05:44:36 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
And now I have to wrack my brain for ideas. :) I could probably answer questions about D all day, but coming up with something useful to talk about
on my own never seems to be as easy as it should be...

I had some until I have started to think about "Credentials: What qualifies you to talk on the topic of choice?". Have honestly answered "Nothing" and closed the page. :)

Will try my best to get there as a visitor this time though.