On Monday, 18 November 2013 at 15:22:04 UTC, Marco Leise wrote:
I have completed what I wanted to achieve for the new overlay
and have uploaded it here: https://github.com/gentoo-dlang
* Installation of DMD, GDC and LDC in parallel
* Customizable »CFLAGS« for each D compiler
* GDC is integrated with GCC for the best compatibility
* Slotted installation of previous D compiler versions
* Shared library support when using DMD
* Easily compile debug builds with DMD and release builds with
LDC/GDC even when they depend on libraries like GtkD.
(Note: This depends on availability of libraries in the
Try e.g.: ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~amd64" USE="ldc2-0.12.0" emerge GtkD
Looks very nice. :-)
Maybe you should put a short description into the wiki. Then it
is possible to link from every compiler page to this page. I
think this would make your work more visible.