On Friday, 29 November 2013 at 17:02:22 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

- Builds are now cached and only rebuilt when necessary for "dub build"
   and "dub run".

When I build a vibe project, and edit the app.d and then build again, an error occurs:

Checking dependencies in '/media/sf_github/dsp'
Error: Orphan format specifier: %File '%s' was modified in the future. Please re-save.

But after I do a `ls` command (or other commands) and then `dub` again, it went ok again.

Another thing to note is when app.d is modified, dub recompiles all the *.dt files, is that the case?