On 2013-11-29 22:39:33 +0000, Sönke Ludwig said:

On 2013-11-29 17:01:53 +0000, Sönke Ludwig said:

- Builds are now cached and only rebuilt when necessary for "dub build"
and "dub run".

Doesn't seem to be working correctly for me.  Won't rebuild after a
build failure.

Hm... there may be an issue when the linker fails, but leaves a
partially linked binary. I'll add some manual code that deletes the
result after the linker returns with an error.

I'll post an issue when I can isolate why it was doing it. I can't seem to reproduce it now, but it was definitely doing it earlier. It kept rerunning old binaries on me untill I made superfulous changes to files and re-saved.