On Saturday, 30 November 2013 at 21:33:57 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Saturday, 30 November 2013 at 20:49:14 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Based on the bug reports so far, I've prepared a new beta release of 0.9.21 for testing. Apart from fixes for the reported issues, it contains a revamped command line interface with detailed help for each
command and also the new "dub test" command.

http://code.dlang.org/download

https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/dub/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

So, is it "beta" or "release"? :) (Should I package it already?)

No no, just a little preview to see if there are any further (or new) issues before the actual release.