On Thursday, 19 December 2013 at 07:27:14 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
https://github.com/Jebbs/DSFML/blob/master/src/dsfml/graphics/text.d#L241
Destructors are called by GC during the collection cycle, and writeln may want to allocate, which is not allowed during collection, it may be safer to use printf.

Ah, interesting. Was not aware of that. I do have this issue in the tracker though: https://github.com/Jebbs/DSFML/issues/62

Basically, I was going to remove those anyways in favor of the internal error output system, which is just a static File instance(in case people are logging errors and such and want to see when objects are destroyed). Would that have the same issues? If not, it looks like I might as well get that done sooner rather than later.