On Wednesday, 18 December 2013 at 12:19:05 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
Hi,

my proposal for a LDC talk in the LLVM dev room @ FOSDEM has been accepted.
It takes place in Brussels, February 2, 2014.

As possibly the largest European Open Source Conference, FOSDEM takes place in Brussels and attracts with more than 400 lectures every year over 5000 hackers - many core contributors of the worlds leading open source projects.

The final schedule for the LLVM dev room:
http://www.llvm.org/devmtg/2014-02/

The conference home page:
https://fosdem.org/2014/

I look forward to meet you in Brussels!

Regards,
Kai

Good news, will there be a video posted online of the event? I'm not near Brussels, so video would be good for the rest of us. I hope this talk will make it more likely that there'll be an ldc talk at the main llvm meeting in April in Edinburgh, though I'm not sure this would fit that venue.

I suggest that you make your slides available for others to look over beforehand, for some feedback. I'm guessing English isn't your native language, I'd spend some time proofreading your slides if you sent them to me before the talk.