Awesome. It seems to work fine so far. Since I started using dub I had to say goodbye to what working IDEs I had running, and when I tried Mono I was unlucky enough to do so right after an update that killed everything (mono crashed, plugins didn't work, couldn't find compiler, couldn't recognize d files, kept wanting to downgrade plugins once installed). It looks good now though. Integration with dub could be explained a tad better (hint: open the package.json file and done), but it's really easy.


I realize this doesn't say much about Mono-D, but an IDE that hasn't crashed yet is better than no IDE. :P

Reply via email to