On Thursday, 25 September 2008 at 14:00:30 UTC, bearophile wrote:
D1 + Tango with a different Python-inspired syntax; close to my ideal language:

http://delight.sourceforge.net/

There are just few things I don't like, but they are generally minor, and maybe the author can change some of them still.

Bye,
bearophile

It's close to my ideal language as well, which is why I've decided to take up the cause again. Unfortunately the last changes to the code were 5 years ago, and D has progressed since then. So I'm going to start over with the same ideals in mind. If anyone wants to contribute, the code will be hosted at http://github.com/pplantinga/delight

So I have what is probably a noob question: is there any way for me to compile the generated D code without packaging an entire D compiler?