On 2013-12-31 07:05, Dylan Knutson wrote:
Hello,

A few months ago I had posted a project of mine, templ-d. It was an
experiment in writing a template engine for embedding D code in
arbitrary text files, a-la Vibe.d's Diet templates, but without the
requirement of generating HTML.

So, I've revamped templ-d, and written Temple in its place. It supports
all the neat stuff that a template engine should, including (but not
limited to!)

Looks quite nice.

Since you support setting variables in a context using opDispatch, why no support opDispatch to get the variables as well? Something like this:

Hello, <%= var.name %>

And to convert to a specific type:

% if(var.should_bort!bool) {

--