On Monday, 6 January 2014 at 16:10:51 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
Hi all!

LLVM 3.4 is out! You can read the release notes http://llvm.org/releases/3.4/docs/ReleaseNotes.html or download it from http://llvm.org/releases/.

As usual, LDC and dlang.org are mentioned in the release notes. I also take care of changing some other static web pages. You find references to LDC and dlang.org now listed under "LLVM Projects" and "LLVM Users".

And on the front page, D is mentioned as one of the external projects using LLVM.

:-)

Regards,
Kai

Hey,
thanks for all of you guys hard work on LLVM. Hopefully, I can have to compile the LLVM 64 bit DLL fluently soon (currently, I have to manually make a small patch and then cross-compile it with mingw toolchain on linux) - I know it's not a priotity, but here's hoping.

Cheers,
  Moritz

<shameless_self_promotion>
llvm-d[1] supports the new additions/removals to/from the C API for LLVM 3.4.
</shameless_self_promotion>

[1] https://github.com/calrama/llvm-d