On Thursday, 9 January 2014 at 16:49:53 UTC, Alexander Bothe wrote:
On Thursday, 9 January 2014 at 08:28:21 UTC, Jameson Ernst wrote:
Is there a way to configure the plugin to add that option? It doesn't appear to be configurable, at least not from within the IDE.

It's done by default already.

I've had this same issue, and found that the D debugging plugin doesn't work when using monodevelop later than 4.2.2. I haven't bisected the exact commit where it stops working, but it's definitely somewhere between 4.2.2 and 4.2.3.

I've built MD 4.2.3 on my own 3 days ago, there everything works (except debug value tooltips - gotta fix those).

I've got gdb 7.6.2 from the AUR as well and quite everything works for me.

Other than that though, mono-d is fantastic, and probably the single reason I'm giving D another try after a few years. The auto-completion is REALLY good now, and the semantic highlighting is great. It's hard to give that stuff up coming from C#, but now I don't have to!

Thanks! :-)

With 4.2.2 everything is OK,but with 4.2.3 it does not work properly. Why do you have gdb from AUR?