On Thursday, 9 January 2014 at 18:31:11 UTC, extrawurst wrote:
Hello everyone, I took the liberty to create a LinkedIn Group called "D Developers Group".

I think as D more and more enters the professional sphere of software development this might be helpful. Official job descriptions looking for D developers appear and I would like to be able to tag my professional profile with a membership in such a group.

Hopefully we can bring some action into this and you all join here:

I was told to ask you if I am allowed to use the dlang.org logo there and I was not able to find it for download anywhere nor did I find the license of it.