On Thursday, 9 January 2014 at 18:54:12 UTC, Alexander Bothe wrote:
On Thursday, 9 January 2014 at 18:03:06 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
With 4.2.2 everything is OK,but with 4.2.3 it does not work properly. Why do you have gdb from AUR?

Where should I get gdb else from? :-P

I already noticed some different debugging issues with 4.2.3 - but those were occurring in c# projects.

Anyway I just rebuilt MD again to the latest bleeding edge version available (master) and it's still able to run gdb, set breakpoints and evaluate variable values at runtime. Could you check the log for some more info please?

So I really do not know, what is wrong with my monodevelop. Anyway with patched gdb (https://github.com/ibuclaw/gdb) and normal GDB plugin I can debbug my application quiet well.