On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 12:55:35 UTC, evilrat wrote:
On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 09:54:27 UTC, anthony wrote:
Hi Dejan,

GTK is not an option for me mainly because I do not like the way programs written with appears on the screen. It is a little...ugly! Qt does a lot better in that field, it also has (QT) better documentation, better tools etc etc.

This is why I first looked for Qt binding for D.

isn't they actually has same method for building ui visuals? i mean by using CSS-like styles, so it is just style, not the Gtk or Qt itself...

Yes and there are styles available to make Qt and GTK apps look relatively uniform.