On Monday, 13 January 2014 at 17:36:22 UTC, Robert M. Münch wrote:
On 2014-01-13 13:50:09 +0000, Dicebot said:

To everyone: please consider replying in linked discussion thread if you don't feel like you are going to vote for any reason.

Don't understand what you mean... How about explaining how to vote if it's not here, or there, ... keep things simple please.

I am asking for input from those who decided not to vote for some reason.

So far activity is rather low and I think I will need some feedback to determine if it is because of low demand or for some other reasons.

Maybe because people don't understand the process.

It is no different from process used to proceed with std.d.lexer which got 21 vote in smaller time frame. I am especially concerned about lack of votes from Phobos core team.