On Saturday, 11 January 2014 at 09:51:57 UTC, Peter Alexander wrote:
On Thursday, 9 January 2014 at 22:53:02 UTC, qznc wrote:
For the visitation API design: Your map approach (bool[Vertex] m_visited) is probably the most generic one.

A variant, where the nodes store the flag internally is more efficient, though.

Unless the graph is infinite ;-)

But yes, for most graphs that would likely be more efficient than a hash lookup. I'll keep note of that. Thanks!

I love the design, only some few minor tweaks needed(as already highlighted in this thread).

Even without any changes, it fits my current needs and I'd like to use it already, am I right in assuming that it's Boost licensed?