On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 14:38:48 UTC, ilya-stromberg wrote:
On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 14:18:15 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
The new std.signal is IMHO far better than the old one. Why not
simply replace it, and then look forward to future improvements?

Guys, were are you was a few days ago when voting still was open?!

Dicebot, can we continue voting at least 1-2 weeks? It looks like we finally have interest to the `std.signal` module.

No. I am not adjusting procedure post-factum and when evaluating actual results single "No" vote from Phobos core team (Andrei) outweights few extra "Yes" votes anyway.

We can schedule another review / voting relatively soon though, assuming Robert is still willing to push for it.