On 1/22/14 6:43 PM, Ben wrote:
On Thursday, 23 January 2014 at 02:12:20 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 1/22/14 12:15 PM, Ben wrote:
I figured I would share this project here since I wrote it in D and this
is a D forum! I basically built two small programs to send and get a
computer's IP using gmail as the static source. It would've been simpler
to implement with some shell scripts, but I wanted to get practice using
other d compilers and using the curl c bindings. A small writeup and
source are below.

Blog post detailing the project:
http://genericprogrammingblog.blogspot.com/2014/01/avoiding-dynamic-dns-using-d-curl-and.html

Code source:
https://github.com/genericProgramming/ipsync.git

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1vvdbm/avoiding_dynamic_dns_using_d_curl_and_gmail/

Don't forget to post around noon PST for maximum impact.

Andrei

Thanks, that's good to know!

Mixed things up. Noon EST or 9am PST is the best time. No weekends.

Andrei