On Friday, 24 January 2014 at 18:59:54 UTC, Justin Whear wrote:
Nicely done. It looks like you haven't wrapped the poll functionality at
all, something that I use in most of my 0MQ programs.

Thanks! I'm glad that you mention zmq_poll(); I've been wondering how to deal with that. It's slightly more low-level than the other functions, since it also deals with standard OS file descriptors, and I'd rather not expose OS-level stuff in ∅MQD more than strictly necessary. Do you ever use that functionality, or do you just poll ∅MQ sockets?

Lars