On Wednesday, 5 February 2014 at 08:41:15 UTC, Mengu wrote:
On Tuesday, 4 February 2014 at 22:07:05 UTC, MattCoder wrote:
On Tuesday, 4 February 2014 at 20:53:02 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
On 2/4/14, 12:34 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
In wake of this announcement, we decided to keep registration opened at pre-registration costs until we publish a program. Register now!

http://dconf.org

Andrei

Question: I want to participate, but I am from another country,
then I need to get my passport first, but in case it is denied
(It happens sometimes) can I have a refund?

Matheus.

where do you live?

you need a valid passport to travel but you actually need a visa to enter the US, if your country is not a member of the visa waiver program. [0]

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Waiver_Program

I'm from Brazil, and for what I read I don't think that applies
to us.

Matheus.