It was related to the update of std.process,

I was using the 'bad way' just building a string and then
executing it. Using the old API I could just get back the stdout and stderr
as strings. And when the new API came in
the old version got deprecated or something else I don't know
exactly, it broke the execution of external code but the original
code was bad code anyway.

The new API is much cleaner and I now use the spawnShell command,
which allows to use pipes. This means the server can read data in
nice chunks, and that I could tweak the throughput/chunksize
based on the amount accepted by a client.

I could look up in the old repository when/where. but in general
I dont mind a little breakage because in general bad code breaks..

Gr,
Danny Arends
http://www.dannyarends.nl