On Tuesday, 11 February 2014 at 03:37:52 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On 02/10/2014 10:24 PM, extrawurst wrote:
I gave beta 3 on my win32 dev machine a try today and noticed that
building vibe.d (a dependancy in almost all my projects) takes
noticeably longer to built. observing the process shows that beta3
consumes almost 1.5GB of RAM while dmd 2.064 'just' uses 1GB.

Is this optimized?

I had the impression that compiling diet templates in optimized builds now takes much longer, but I might be wrong.

No no optimization enabled and I am also not using any diet templates. It happens here on win32 even with the smallest example that vibe.d provides...