On Tuesday, 11 February 2014 at 13:11:06 UTC, The Guest wrote:
On Tuesday, 11 February 2014 at 04:46:41 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Barely running but already fun and a little useful.

Example:

D> import std.algorithm, std.array, std.file;
=> std
D> auto name(T)(T t) {
|     return t.name;
| }
=> name
D> dirEntries(".", SpanMode.depth).map!name.join(", ")
=> ./drepl_sandbox

https://github.com/MartinNowak/drepl
http://drepl.dawg.eu/

http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/1969487a
Works for me when playing around.
Not sure we'll ever see a real D repl.

SDC is capable to JIT whatever D it support. That mean you can
create a REPL fairly easily. This has been in my TODO list for a
while, but supporting more feature is higher priority.

Feel free to contact me is that is of interest for you (Martin,
please do as well if you think it is worth it).