On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 04:43:00 UTC, cal wrote:
On Tuesday, 11 February 2014 at 11:33:53 UTC, thedeemon wrote:
Have you seen Dabble?
https://github.com/callumenator/dabble

Just found out its author added Linux support. I was able to build an x86 version but it didn't work properly in a 64 bit system: it assumes dmd makes x86 binaries by default while it really makes 64-bit ones.

I don't have a 64-bit tool-chain to play with, could submit those 64 bit build errors on github?

I've just submitted a pull request for compiling dabble repl in 64 bits and created an issue on github with the linking problem arising when it tries to work. My diagnosis of the problem might be absolutely wrong though.