On Saturday, 15 February 2014 at 20:28:03 UTC, Alexander Bothe
1) On which OS are you working?
Windows 7 64 bit
2) What are your include paths?
I'm using the default install directory:
3) Are those paths put into the 'default' compiler config (aka
DMD2 should be the default)
4) Have you opened up a dub project or did you create one
directly in Mono-D?
I've opened an existing Dub project
5) Could you pastebin me your last log file(s) please? (You can
open the folder via 'Help' menu -> Open Log directory)
Parts of the log file is Dutch (OS language), Xamarin Studio
language is set to English but most of the interface and even the
log files are unaffected. I guess I'll have to take that up with
the Mono Develop devs.
6) Try to put the include paths into the project settings and
try to get phobos symbol completion afterwards.
I can't seem to find where to add include paths in the project