On Sunday, 16 February 2014 at 16:18:13 UTC, Elie Morisse wrote:
On Thursday, 13 February 2014 at 23:14:20 UTC, 1100110 wrote:
I think it's about time I gave back to this wonderful community.

I'm offering a $50 bounty on this.
(Preferably Bitcoins, but I'll use bountysource if desired.)

rules:
Has to be called -minimal
Has to fulfill Walter's original post. (listed below)
Has to split the separate parts into different flags as well as -minimal(-nogc, -nomoduleinfo, etc. Naming is left to the implementer).

This seems to be a good idea and has lots of support from the community, would anyone like to chip in a few more bucks?

I haven't set the bounty yet, depends on if multiple people chip in. I'll probably set it sometime tonight.

Let me know what y'all think, am I leaving anything out?
Thanks